- Value – Kia vehicles offer excellent value for car buyers. An agreeable price tag is accompanied by plenty of features and amenities.
- Warranties – Kia is not only generous on the features, but they’re generous with the warranties, too.
- Variety – The Kia lineup is full of award-winning options, from compact cars to SUVs.
- Personalization – There are loads of trim levels and customization options so that it’s easy to personalize your Kia. Models like the Soul or the Forte5 offer extra quirky personality.
- Family-Friendly – No matter what size your family is, you can find a Kia for them. This family friendly lineup offers great choices like the Sedona minivan or the Optima sedan.
- Hybrid Options – If you’re looking to go green, Kia has plenty of hybrid options in its lineup, too.
- Quality – You’ll find that no matter which Kia you choose, it will be made with quality materials and dedicated craftsmanship.
- Luxury – For something a little fancier, Kia offers the affordable Cadenza, a luxurious vehicle that the whole family can enjoy.
- Stylish – These cars just keep getting more and more stylish, especially since the company brought in ex-Audi designer Peter Schreyer.
- Promising Future – The Kia brand started out modest, but it just keeps growing. Buyers are always impressed by the durable, stylish, and practical Kia lineup. Chances are it will just keep getting better.
Once upon a time, there was a concept car called the Kia GT. This rear-drive sedan made its first appearance at the 2011 Frankfurt Auto Show. People loved it. They loved its handsome design that called to mind the speedy style of a coupe and its unique touches like rear-hinged suicide doors and side-view cameras. They waited anxiously for the Kia GT to go into production. But alas, it did not.
That is, until now, when the GT evolved into something even better: the Kia Stinger. A rear-drive sports sedan just like its predecessor, the Kia Stinger is just as sleek and irresistible with its fastback design and its temptingly powerful engines. The Kia Stinger recently debuted at Detroit’s North American International Auto Show as a new Kia concept car. But here’s the good news for fans of these Kia sports sedans—the 2018 Kia Stinger has already been slated for production and is set to be on sale next fall.
The Kia Stinger won’t have the suicide doors or the side-view cameras. However, this fastback sedan will make up for those absences with its two powerful engines. A standard 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder is expected to get up to 255 horsepower, while an available 3.3-liter twin-turbo V6 should offer 365 horsepower. With a long wheelbase creating plenty of room in the luxurious interior, the Kia Stinger is sure to be a new favorite.